Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday????

Well today is what they call Black Friday and I do believe I'll be staying at home. I don't understand why these stores insist on doing this. I heard that this year Walmart is advertising a large tv but I know someone who works there, and according to them, each store only has 4 of them at that price. Now does this make sense to you? I believe Walmart is the biggest sham around. I refuse to shop there unless I absolutely have to.....like I haven't had anything to drink for 24 hours and that is the only place open within 50 miles. LOL I think you get the picture. I also heard that 90% of their merchandise comes from China. I'm sure other stores do the same, but this is my little dig at Walmart. It's gotten to the point where I look at all labels to see where the item was made in every store I go to. I am a fool when it comes to nice smelling lotions but a few months ago I went thru all of mine and tossed all that came from China. If they are going to poison our cats and dogs with lousy food, what must they be putting in their lotions. I'm taking no chances. Maybe I'm going overboard but I just don't appreciate our country giving all our jobs to China. Now I'll get off my soapbox and get back to regular business. Who out there took advantage of black friday and did you get any bargains?
As always, Barbara

No comments: