Monday, November 1, 2010

And so it begins.....

Here it is November 1 and I can't believe it's this late in the year already. I have posted a Christmas countdown clock at the top of my blog to remind me just how close it is getting. I really am ahead on a lot of things this year and I feel lost. LOL I'm use to the rushing around and trying to get everything finished and mailed out before Christmas is over.
I haven't started my shopping for the grand children yet but I like to wait a little closer to Christmas to start theirs. It always helps me get in the mood better. I don't know if I have ever written this on here, but I hate having Christmas in Florida. We still have the air conditioning on and probably will for another month at least. We've lived down here almost 30 years and I still can't get use to shopping in shorts and a tshirt. Really helps to get you in the mood....NOT.
Oh well I will try to keep you up to date on whats going on around here. Hubby will find out next wednesday whether or not the surgery worked so we are waiting impatiently for that. Hope everything is going great in your lives.
As always, Barbara

No comments: