Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Sweet Spring Box

When I saw this collection of Moda fabrics at my local quilting shop, I knew I had to do something with them that was special. It has such wonderful shades of green and pink....I love it!!! I took a wooden box and covered the bottom with the striped one of the group and covered the top with the large print green. The inside bottom has the coordinating pink one. The piece on top was stitched with matching pink silk from Dinky Dye on a 28ct. evenweave. Then of course I had to add a bow :o) I loved the colors of this but it really matches nothing in my house so I am offering this one up for sale. If you are interested, please email me for the price and shipping.
As always, Barbara



4 comments:

Daisy said...

Me encanta, esta precisa.

Saludos

Tatkis said...

Oh, I just love your box - perfect composition with fabric and stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous box! A perfect use for those fabrics!

Redrodi56 said...

If it has perfect stitching, beautiful fabric and fabulous finishing it must be a "Barbara"
Is there no end to your talent????