Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Wish Was Granted


For those who don't know, my husband has been completely deaf since the late fall of 2005. They really have no definite reason for him going deaf but they attribute it to the problems he has had with his crohn's disease. Well we went to a doctor locally that has many successful operations concerning the coclear (sp?) implant. I received a call today that the insurance company has approved the operation and it looks like it will be scheduled for the end of July. For anyone out there who has a deaf person in their family or maybe a friend, you know how much this will improve his life and mine. So I am asking for some prayers that everything goes ok and hubby will have hearing back by sometime in August.
As always, Barbara

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you and yours in my prayers that everything works out fine.
Rae

Carol said...

What wonderful news that the insurance company came through for him, Barbara... Will keep you both in my thoughts for a positive outcome with the cochlear implant surgery.

missy said...

I have tears in my eyes for you and you husband. My prayers are with you both!!!! Great news!!!

Sweet Sue said...

Yay! Sending all good wishes your way:)

xoxo

Carolyn said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I am sooooo glad it worked out. I know how long y'all have waited to hear. I'll call you tomorrow and I want to hear allll about it.

~*Sharee*~ said...

That's wonderful news. My prayers and best wishes are with you both.

Redrodi56 said...

Bravo! I'm happy to see that the ins. co. is doing the right thing for a change. I wish him every success w/ this procedure. Thanks for the update -

Trina said...

That is great news! You know I am jumping with happiness for you both! I am sending big hugs your way.

Bekca said...

What wonderful news! Best wishes to you and your husband.

Girl with violin said...

You are in my thoughts...Best wishes to you and to your husband!

Tanya-Yanata said...

Wishing your husband all the best.
May good news come to your house again and again.
hugs, Tanya