Monday, May 10, 2010

Blue Tulip Bunny Needle Roll

Well here it is Monday morning and I have finished a design and am getting ready to start another one. Don't you just love starting a new pattern ....picking out the fabric and then the fibers. As much as I hate mondays, this will make today a little better.
I loved doing this pattern!!! It was the first Primitive Betty design I have stitched and I'm definitely looking for more. It was stitched on Vintage Belfast linen using HDF silks by Vikki Hastings. I tea dyed the blue pillow ticking fabric to give it a vintage look like the linen.
I would love to know if you have stitched any of Betty's designs.
Also, my daughter, Jenn, has designed a really sweet biscornu celebrating the Fourth of July. She's also having a great give away, so please check it out on her blog....http://leftsox.blogspot.com/
As always, Barbara

2 comments:

Carol said...

That is so sweet, Barbara--I love the colors in this one and your work, as always, is impeccable!

Barbara said...

Thank you Carol