Saturday, April 3, 2010

Two New Starts

For those of you who know about the contest that Martina Dey is having, these are my colors. I've decided on HDF fabric and threads. My color scheme is different shades of blue and burgandys. As you can see I have started it and so far it's alot of fun to stitch. I'm planning on doing different stitches and using the silks in interesting ways. I will keep you abreast of my progress as I go.

This is the Chatelaine kit for Indian Summer Reflections that my daughter wants stitched. The pattern has intimidated her so she asked me to do it for her and she's stitching Mirabilia Sabrina for me. This one is done on 32ct Magnolia with all the silks you could possibly want to work with. This one is a biggy and I'm sure will take me several months to complete. I will also show you my progress on this one too.
Wish me luck because I'm surely going to need it.
As always, Barbara

No comments: