Friday, March 5, 2010

You Have Got To Try This!!!!


I saw these at a local shop and I thought to myself "I can do this"....well it's so easy anyone can do this. I went to my local Joann's and purchased the wool felt, cup and beads for on top of the corsage pins. I decided to do one in some spring colors and it might of taken me 15 mins. to do the entire project. Wouldn't these make terrific last minute gifts for that stitcher we all know and haven't the foggiest idea what to get them? If you try it, please let me know so I can see what color combinations you came up with.

4 comments:

Cynimin said...

What a great idea! Very cute!!

Karen said...

What a cute idea...will definitely file that one away for later. Thanks for sharing.

jill said...

This is so cute - great idea .....now I need to head to St. Vinnie's for a cute cup and then to JoAnn!! TFS

Barbara said...

Have fun ladies!!!!