Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Love This Idea!



If you know me you know I love to look at french blogs. I saw this way of displaying your "smalls" on several of them and thought I would do the same. In this container are just the biscornus I have finished. I have another basket full of different types of "smalls". I think it's a great way of displaying your work without taking up alot of room but still allowing you to see them all. What fun I had stitching all of them!!



Well today the sun is finally shining and I couldn't be more pleased. I had to run some errands this morning and it's so much easier when you can feel the sun on your shoulders. I'm still not over this winter cold but it is getting better. Hopefully this sun will just bake it on out of me.

1 comment:

Annie Bee said...

Love the idea. They look lovely in their new home