Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Eiffel Tower????


Now I bet you are wondering why I have a picture of the Eiffel Tower on my blog. Well it's not because I'm planning a trip there, but to give you a hint of what I'm stitching. If you know me you know I love French blogs and their use of the color red. Well the design I am working on is like a salute to all the French blogs and their beautiful use of color. If you haven't treated yourself to looking at some, here is one to really get you started off right. http://plume-de-lin.over-blog.com/ When you see what this lady has in her own back yard, you are sure to start drooling. I know I did. LOL

I will let you think about what I may be stitching and tomorrow I will post a picture of what I have started.

As always,
Barbara

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Tease, tease! haha Neener, neener, I know what your stitching. sing sing and I LOVE it!

Can't wait to see your FINISH tomorrow. As fast as you stitch, it will be all completed in a flash.

Loves ya!