Friday, January 22, 2010

I Love Starting New Projects


Today is friday and I'm off to a good start on the Attic Collection Tuffet. I'm stitching it with the new Threadworx and I must admit I love this cotton. I'm becoming a silk snob but this cotton feels dreamy. This biscornu calls for ruffled ribbon all the way around it and this is one thing I have never done. She does give you good directions so we'll see how that goes.


I received a wonderful envelope today in the mail. I purchased one of HDF's varigated spools from one of the girls on the board. The name....are you ready....is Chocolate Covered Cherries. I didn't care what the silk looked like, I just knew I had to have it because of its name. I haven't made up my mind yet on what pattern I'm going to stitch with it, but I'll let you know soon.


Have a great weekend!!


No comments: