Thursday, January 21, 2010

Danybrod Needlecase Finished


I finished this today and it was a very fun stitch. I'm not use to putting the cross stitch on the inside of the needlebook...it's usually on the outside. Don't ya just love making smalls? I do...can't get enough of them. In case you don't know, biscornus are my favorite and that's my next small project. This one is by Just A Thought Judy ODell and it's from her Attic Collection. I will post a picture of it tomorrow once I pick the fabric.
Is winter over yet? I am so sick of this dreary weather. The sun was shining this morning but it didn't last very long and now they are calling for thunderstorms. It's only January and we're having thunderstorms. LOL
I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thursday and that you will have a great evening with your family and loved ones.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Louie!! That is absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to steal if from you. Gawd, woman, you stitch and finish fast. Do you sleep? LOL
Seriously, it's beautiful. :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Love,
Thel

kimstitch3 said...

I love your blog and I especially love your little owl finish. Nice job on all your bisornus. I"m adding you to my blog friend list. I'm kimstitches3 on blogspot.take care,Kimberly

Mistylynn said...

Beautiful work. Love them all.

Sweet Sue said...

Hi Barbara, whew ~ finally found you, have missed you at 123. Your blog is lookin good! Yes, smalls are so sweet and very addictive. Another Stacy Nash fan here. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Stitchin Sweet Sue

http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/