Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My final treatment

I just want to let you know that this morning I had my final treatment and the stent removed.  I was able to talk with the doctor and he explained why the 3 treatments and I feel so much better.  I'm still a little loopy from being knocked out but I do feel great.  The nurses were wonderful as always and I'm home in my pj's cuddling with Vallie.  Thank you so much again for your words of encouragement and prayers and I am lucky to have ones like you helping me through this trial.

Maybe now I'll feel like doing some stitching but I am enjoying the granny square blanket and I want to make some more of them.  But right now a nap is in order. 


Blessings, Barbara

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I am glad you talked with the doctor. I hope and pray this is OVER! Get rest. I am praying for you Barbara.

Marilyn said...

I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better & that you got to talk to the Doctor.
Still sending positive thoughts your way.
Have a fun, safe 4th of July!
Take care.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, I am glad to hear you won't have to have another treatment. Also relieved that you were able to talk with the doctor (in my honest opinion, this should have happened following each procedure). Thank you for sharing the graphic with the verse at the end of your post. Great words to ponder and live by!

Bethan said...

I'm glad the treatment went well and the doctor took the time to speak with you. Rest well and recover quickly x