Monday, July 1, 2019

Another week has passed and I found out that I have to undergo another procedure this coming Wednesday.  How much more must I endure?  I've begun reading up on what these repeated treatments can do to your body and it's not good.  Damage to kidney, spleen, bladder and surrounding areas.  This will be the third treatment and if I have anything to say about it, my last.  What makes me very upset that after I wake up the doctor never comes in to talk to me.   I feel like I'm a product on an assembly line and the only time I get touched is when I'm done and put in a box.  Has anyone else ever felt that way with a doctor?  I don't know yet what time I have to be there but I'm sure they'll call me.  So sick of this.  

I still don't feel like stitching.  I've started a granny square blanket with some multicolored baby yarn I have.  I want to start using up these acrylic yarns and make blankets to take to the hospital for chemo patients and for whoever else might need them.  I will post them on here when I finish each one and if you would like one for a loved one,  I will only charge for shipping.  

We had a terrible storm here last nite.  Vallie was so nervous and just wouldn't leave my side.  We had one a few days ago in the middle of the night and we lost power.  She work me up by licking my nose because she knew something was different.  With her having trouble with her sight, I keep a small night light on in our bedroom and she noticed that it was out.  Pretty smart little girl.  

I wish all of you a Blessed week filled with love and sunshine.  May the troubles in your life drift away like rain clouds after a storm.
Barbara

That should work! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing the blanket you are crocheting.

gracie said...

I hope this will be your treatment. I would insist that the doctor speak with you.

Vickie said...

Barbara you continue to be in my prayers. I am with Gracie. I would insist on seeing the doctor.

diamondc said...

Barbara: I hope you get to talk to the doctor, I have never heard of this, what a rude person that doctor is.
I hope you soon start feeling better.

Catherine

Barb said...

You must be getting very frustrated Barbara! I do know what you mean. My DH had a procedure a few weeks ago and the Dr. never came and told me how he made out. We just got lots of instructions from the nurse and sent home.

Marilyn said...

The Medical field is so cold nowdays. :(
I hope everything goes well, you are in my thoughts.
Glad Vallie is ok, yes, dogs are smart,
I hope she doesn't get too scared of Fireworks this week.
I don't have a dog to dance with, but I could dance like no one's watching!! :)
I hope you have a great 4th & feel somewhat better by then.
Take care.
Marilyn

sheila said...

so sorry--hope things improve soon

marly said...

God luck tomorrow. I hope this one solves the issue.