Thursday, June 27, 2019

Update

Here it is Thursday and I've had my second procedure.  Yesterday went well.  They gave me a bag  of antibiotics because of my history of becoming septic which I thought was an excellent idea.  Again I was there for 5 hours for a 45 min procedure but hopefully the little rascal has been all broken up.  I have prescriptions for my pain killers and antibiotics that I'll get filled today.  I thought I would get away without having to have a new stent put in but no such luck.  I woke up this morning with quite a bit of pain so I took the last 1/2 pain pill I had with some tylenol so hopefully that will last till the drug stores open.  I just pray I don't have to have another procedure any time in the near future.  Your body fills like it been ridden and put away wet.....and for you that have had kidney stones, I pray you never get another one.

Because of these last two weeks I haven't been doing any stitching just some crocheting and knitting.  It seems to relax me more than cross stitch does so that's good. 

 Peyton had a visit with her high risk doctor yesterday and little Evelyn is going to be a good size baby.  Peyton has 2 months to go and already she weighs about 4 pounds.  She head down so now she has the discomfort of being kicked in the ribs.  The doctor did tell her that if she did go into labor early that baby should be just fine and not to have any worries about that.  That made me feel so good last nite when she told me that.  I know I'm anxious to see this new little lovey but I don't want anything to happen to cause Peyton stress.  We went to Hobby Lobby the other day to find some silk flowers to make a wall decoration for the nursery wall and she did an awesome job.  I love it.


Again I want to thank all the well wishes I received and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.  I have met some truly wonderful ladies thru this blog and I thank Heaven for each and every one of them.  You are truly angels.


Blessings to All for a Wonderful Day,
Barbara

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, thanks for popping in with an update. I continue to pray for you -- praying now for your body to mend and heal. Glad to hear Peyton and the baby are doing well in this pregnancy. What a pretty decoration she created. Thinking of you!

Vickie said...

Oh dear Barbara. I hope and pray you have those pain pills and are taking them now. You are in my prayers. So is Peyton and Evelyn.

Barb said...

What a fun saying. My prayers are still with you, I know first hand or I should say second hand as I watched my then 16 year old daughter suffer greatly with a kidney stone! Good news about Peyton and the baby.

marly said...

Good news regarding Peyton and baby! And very good for you too. I hope that's the end and the pain will be tolerable and very brief.

Sweet Sue said...

so good to hear you are getting around a little better now barbara. love that arrangement peyton put together, won't be long now:)