Sunday, October 28, 2018

A New Start

I happen to come across this little Carriage House sampler pattern and knew I had to stitch this up.  I have an interesting finishing I want to try that I saw on Pinterest and this sampler will be perfect for it.  Here's what I have done so far....


I'm stitching it on 28ct. Natural Cashel linen using just plain ole DMC and I'm loving the colors.

You might have noticed that I've opened an Etsy shop.  I decided to do this because it's easier to take care of sales that way.  It's called "2StitchOrNot2Stitch".   Clever....right?  You can get to it by clicking on the picture at the top right of my blog.  I have several different catagories from cross stitch to quilting and a few in between.  I'm still adding things every day but my back says only so many a day.  I'm really cleaning house this time in my sewing room which needs it badly.

I'll leave you with a smile....

so funny yet, I  can somewhat relate

Blessings, Barbara

3 comments:

Barb said...

I really like the new design. It will be fun to see the way you finish it! Good luck with your etsy shop!

Marilyn said...

Great new project.
Congrats on your Etsy shop.
That's a good chuckle!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a good start you have made on the new project! Best wishes to you on the Etsy shop.