Thursday, August 30, 2018

I Absolutely Hate Doctors


Image result for hating doctors clipart
You are never gonna believe how Peyton's doctor appointment went yesterday.  All this neurologist wanted to talk about is her carpel tunnel in her right hand.  When Peyton mentioned that when the office called to let her know that the results of her MRI were in, the nurse told Peyton that she would be told the results at yesterday's appointment.  When she mentioned that to the doctor his reply "she was wrong" and continued talking about her hand.  He told her that they would discuss the results at her next appointment which is September 6th.  Can you believe this crap?  What the heck does a neurologist have to do with carpel tunnel anyway?

All he is doing is milking her insurance company for money.  We aren't patients anymore....we're dollar signs.  She is going back to the place where she had the MRI done and getting a cd of it so if she does find another doctor she has that to give to him.  She has an appointment coming up with a facial pain oral physician and I don't know if he can help her or not.  The medication that the quack gave her isn't working but he told her to continue using it and to upgrade from 2 pills to 3.  Now in my humble opinion wouldn't you want to find out the problem before prescribing pills?  I know I'm no doctor but it just makes sense to me.

We shall keep praying for her and hope that some doctor out there can actually help.  

Blessings, Barbara

6 comments:

Barb said...

Barbara, you are just being too logical!!! Poor Peyton, she must be getting very tired of all this. I will continue to keep her and all of you in my prayers!

Vickie said...

Absolute crap. I am praying Barbara.

Marilyn said...

Medical appts are like a business now, they milk the money, then send you to someone else.
Frustrating!!
Continued prayers for Peyton, & you!
Marilyn

marly said...

I'm sorry her appt wasn't what it should have been. Waiting for test results is so stressful and then to be casually dismissed is maddening.

Robin in Virginia said...

Continuing to pray for Peyton! I think I would be looking for a second opinion.

Barbara, have a peaceful weekend.

Bethan said...

Oh that's utterly rubbish for you and Peyton! Hopefully you all get answers soon - and perhaps from a better doctor x