Thursday, July 16, 2020

Update on Zane

I just wanted to thank all for the wonderful prayers that were sent on behalf of our little great-grandson Zane.  His surgery was Wednesday and he came thru it like a champ.  He's still having trouble from the anesthesia making him sleepy and having an upset stomach.  We hope and pray this is the only surgery he will need on his eyes but they won't be able to tell for several weeks.  So please keep the little guy in your prayers that this is the only surgery he'll have to go thru.

Blessings and Thank You's
Barbara

6 comments:

Barb said...

Glad to hear Zane is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers for sure!

marly said...

Thanks for the update, glad he had no issues.

diamondc said...

Barbara: I will keep him and your family in my daily prayers.

Catherine

Marilyn said...

Great news.
Continued prayers for Zane.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, thank you for the update on Zane. Continuing to pray for him for a full healing and no additional surgery on his eyes.

Vickie said...

I am so glad he had no issues. I am continuing to pray.