Tuesday, October 30, 2018

In Search of a Pattern

Remember a few years ago I hosted two blogs where you could post what you had for sale and what you were looking for?  Well I might have to start them back up again.  I saw a pattern on Pinterest and became very intrigued by it.  It's by Bent Creek and it's called The Big Round Zipper.  It's stitched on 18ct. over 2 threads and I would love to have this pattern.  Here is what it looks like....
The Big Round Zipper from Bent Creek - click to see more

If anyone has this and is willing to sell it or loan it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Blessings for the week, Barbara

7 comments:

Vickie said...

What a neat pattern Barbara. I have never seen it before though. Sorry.

Vickie said...

I just found it here: https://www.ceciliassamplers.com/kits/bent-creek.asp
and here:
https://www.thesilverneedle.com/bentcreekkits.php

diamondc said...

Hi Barbara: I hope you find this design, I will keep my ears and eyes open for you until you tell us you have found it.

Catherine

montse v said...

Hi!I think I have a copy. Please, contact me.

Marilyn said...

That's a great piece, I hope you can find it.
Marilyn

Pam in IL said...

I've loved that design since I first saw it too. It's out of my price range, but I hope you get it soon.

Bethan said...

A lovely piece - I hope you find it! I like your blog idea x