Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goodies today?

I am expecting a package from my daughter, Jenn today and I'm all excited. It probably would of been here yesterday but because of MLK birthday, I've had to wait another day.

Also I thought it would be a great idea to post a blog address of one that I follow and just love. In case you didn't know, I love....absolutely love....looking at french blogs. I can't speak a word of french but that doesn't matter one bit. Here is the address: http://tresorsdeboitesacouture.blogspot.com/ and I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I do. She has some wonderful SAL's as well as beautiful pictures of the french countryside. Enjoy.

Also, today is a special day....I get to start something new. I'm undecided what it will be but I'm kind of burned out on the AMAP Octoganl Quaker design. As everyone knows I love doing smalls and samplers so you can bet it will be one of them. I will post a picture later in the day as to what it will be.

Make it special!

No comments: