2015 Finishes

▼

Sunday, April 11, 2010

French Heart Tin Finish

This JBW design was just asking to be placed on this heart tin don't ya know. My daughter, Jenn, knows how I like frou frou french and bought me the high heel for my birthday. I love it....it is so shabby chic with a french touch. Also the stitching was done with a HDF silk called....are you ready for this.....Chocolate Covered Cherries. Don't ya love it!!!
Well it's on to the next project which is a primitive design and I will post that in a few days. Everyone have a Blessed Sunday.
As always, Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Oh it is so pretty.I love it.
    Love ya,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Barbara! Love the way you photographed it, too, with that amazing shoe and the roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this tin is soooo beautiful! Fantastic!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! And I love the way you have displayed it on your blog picture too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I very much appreciate the time it takes to leave one. I will answer your comment if it warrants.
Blessings